What We Do
We offer inspired, creative, and practical consulting services at the rare confluence of insight and application. We invite opportunities to apply our extensive on-the-ground experience and expertise to the most challenging issues that our clients are tackling. We operate outside the boundaries of discrete practice areas because there are simply too many different combinations of economics, law, policy, hydrology, ecology, and strategy to list. We defer to the results of our work to speak on our behalf. In sum: we weave our combined experience, instincts, and knowledge to collaborate, innovate, and engage with clients and their partners to find the insights that can truly move our clients' efforts forward. On this page you will find a number of examples of our past engagements that provide a picture of what we do.
Our Clients Shape the Future.
We work with a range of clients in both the public and private sector. We are lucky to work with individuals, organizations, corporations, and government agencies dedicated to ensuring a better future for water, communities, natural resources, and the environment:
- Local and regional water trusts
- State and federal agencies
- Non-profit conservation and environmental groups of all shapes and sizes
- Irrigation districts, mutual ditch companies, and other water managers
- Individual landowners
- Private philanthropic foundations
- International aid and development organizations